Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 361 - {Kristie's Style}

Day 361 over on the 365 Cards blog celebrated DT member Kristie's style.  Kristie is definitely one of my favourite designers there, so I was pumped to create a card in honour of her style!!  Sadly, she's stepping down from her  DT position--so I'll miss her inspiration for the challenges.  I still don't know how she manages to papercraft, blog and be a DT member as a busy mom with a newborn!!  That's why I chose the sentiment for my card--Kristie definitely ROCKS!

Kristie utilizes "contemporary patterns, colors and designs"--so I knew I wanted to use some of the American Crafts "Metropolitan" patterned paper I just got.  I also scraplifted Kristie's favourite button and twine technique.

Here's Kristie's card:

And here's mine:
The swirly dots are from the Inkadinkado Circles and Dots set I just got--I'm loving it!! And the fun sentiment is PTI!! Parenthesis stamp is Studio G.

All the best to you Kristie!! I'll keep up with you on your blog!!

Thanks 4 your time!

3 comments:

  1. you rocked the challenge girl!! awesome card and love the button and twine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some gorgeous papers - I bet they are contemporary! =P LOVE the bold pink with the black accents, very striking card! And the twine'n button is PERFECT. love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!