Friday, April 8, 2011

CR84FN22 Challenge

I had to make a couple Sympathy cards this past weekend--a friend of mine from work needed some.  She told me that the recipients and deceased loved nature; so, when I saw the colour for the CR84FN22 challenge, it was easy to come up with the following cards.
A closer look at the heat embossed flowers
 Loving this brocade embossing folder . . .


Sorry--short post--on a date night with my hubby tonight--wanted to get this posted before the deadline!!
Thanks 4 your time!

8 comments:

  1. Really lovely, Tammy, and perfect as sympathy cards, such soothing colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are beautiful cards, I especially like the touch of just a little green in your first creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, BOTH of your cards are so PRETTY! LOVE the nature theme! The flowers in the first one ar so FAB embossed and I LOVE the 3 leaves in the second! Have a fun date night! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Tammy! Love the embossed background and use of fabric! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both these cards are just so beautiful, and sympathy cards are so hard to make. I love the first one - the flowers are lovely. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Tammy! These cards are STUNNING!!! I especially LOVE the first one with the embossed flowers! WOWZAS girl!!! Absolutely stunning!!! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous yet subtle!! Love it, Tammy! SO glad that you asw me at Scrapfest! It's wonderful that we finally met :) Stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!