Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy {Canadian} Thanksgiving!

Well, I definitely haven't been able to post as often as I want to.  To be honest--it's hard to keep up.  I promised myself months ago that I wouldn't let myself get stressed out about my blog. I want to keep enjoying my hobby first; if and when I have time to post my creations to my blog is just icing on the cake.

In honour of Thanksgiving here in Canada, I thought I'd share some cards that I'm SO thankful I had time to create on Friday night.  Enjoy!  and Happy Thanksgiving!!











Thanks 4 your time!

3 comments:

  1. love them, tammy! cute chandeliers:) happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are all amazing Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, Tammy! so good to see your bright cheerful cards again! And so glad you found a little time to create...I agree, don't worry about the blog...it's the love of card making that is important ...but so glad to have you share it tonight :) HAPPY Thanksgiiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!