Sunday, December 18, 2011

I Think You Love Hockey

Got a chance to hit my crafting desk yesterday and whipped up this layout:
 I used a wooden button to fulfill a challenge on the 2SF Forum to use wood. My favourite part of my design is my square NHL tiles--I tore the flaps off my son's NHL Advent calendar--I love recycling!!  Super cheap embellishment!! Can't beat that!

My niece and nephew are coming over this afternoon to make Christmas cards for their teachers and parents--I love getting to share my love of paper-crafting with them!!  I'll ask them if I can share their creations here--they'll likely get a kick out of it!

BE SURE TO SWING BY HERE TOMORROW FOR MY STOP ON THE 2SF 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS CREATIONS BLOG HOP!! Click on the link if you want to get to the start of the hop!!


Thanks 4 your time!

2 comments:

  1. when my niece was small, she would come over to paint and scrap with me--now she has her own scrapping blog:) love your sweet page, tammy! have a wonderful christmas with your boys:)

    love that banner down below, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!