Tuesday, February 14, 2012

CR84FN #48

Sqeezing in a quick post tonight before snuggling up with my DH to watch a movie tonight--not that exciting for Valentine's, I know, but we did have a fabulous romantic dinner out on the weekend. 

Any way, I had the insane idea to actually post a card I created for a challenge. There are so many times I create a card for a challenge, but then never get around to posting by the deadline . . . am I the only one?  Just haven't had the time I've wanted to blog lately.

Here's the inspiration for the current CR84FN challenge:

Here's my card:
I used more of a krafty-grey colour (I do see some kraft in the inspiration photo that I could't ignore).

Night-night--Happy Valentine's Day!

Thanks 4 your time!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! The background stamping, layers of texture and color all fit together beautifully! Is the little butterfly made of wood? I also make cards that never get to the challenge before the deadline! We must do better, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty card Tammy! Love the sweet butterfly! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, Tammy. Love the different textures and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy, so GLAD you posted this! LOVE the letters! So striking with the little Happy! LOVE the butterfly and your card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!