Wednesday, May 9, 2012

LRW #132--Mist-ify Us

Here for another Little Red Wagon Challenge today!

Jan has asked that we use Mist on our projects.  
I haven't worked with mists a lot, but for this card, I inked up my rubber butterfly stamp with a light blue, and then misted the edges in pink.  I've always loved butterflies (I know Jan doesn't--sorry Jan)

So dig out your mists our of your wagon, and Mist-ify us with your project!
Be sure to check out what the rest of the LRW gals created over at the main blog (or click on their links in my sidebar)

Happy hump day!
Thanks 4 your time!

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Tammy! I love how you misted the butterfly, it looks gorgeous.

    And, for the record, fake butterflies are fabulous in my book. It's those real ones I have a problem with. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I love them too and your card is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Tammy! I adore butterflies (sorry Jan) and I love what you did with your stamp!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. that butterfly is gorgeous! very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, very pretty design. Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!