Wednesday, September 12, 2012

LRW #150 - Hexagons

Happy Wednesday!  This week's challenge over at Little Red Wagon is something that's really trendy right now in the papercrafting world. . .

Rosanne has asked us to use HEXAGONS!

I decided to go with a layout:
 It's not the brightest photo of my boys--so I went with a light colour scheme--I love this MME paper!
It has a hexagon patterned paper that I hand cut.
 I popped up some of the hexagons for some added dimension.


I was inspired by this hexagon layout designed by Amanda over at Two Scrapbook friends (here)

Check out the other Hexagon projects created by the rest of DT team,
and get on trend and join our challenge!

Thanks 4 your time!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love that triple pennant in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this Tammy! the hexagons make the perfect background for the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout Tammy! I especially love how you raised some of the hexagons for extra dimension!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy, this is just so sweet and heartfelt...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Love the soft colours you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!