Saturday, March 2, 2013

Baby Chipboard Album

Last weekend, I had the chance to crop all day with some great scrapbooking buddies.  Thanks again Dee for organizing it! It was great to have the chance to create ALL day; it gave me the time to finish a project I wanted to make for my baby cousin who is expecting her first child in April!

I don't think she visits my blog, so I figured I can share it here before she receives it at her shower in a couple of weeks.  Her baby's room colour scheme is purple, grey and espresso brown, so it made it easy for me to select my papers (a collection of some new and old papers I dug out--even lots of scraps).

Here it is:


 





And here are some detail shots of some of the embellishments:




Thanks 4 your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!