Sunday, August 18, 2013

A Scrapbook layout!! Say wha????

It has literally been months since I scrapbooked a layout.  In fact, I hadn't downloaded photos from my camera (other than card photos for the weekly LRW challenges) since January!!  I know, crazy!!  Well, with the summer weeks coming to a close, I was determined to do some scrapbooking this past week.
   Being a bit rusty, I needed some inspiration.  This August sketch over at Two Scrapbook Friends is just what I need to get a layout done fairly quickly.

Now remember, sketches are meant to be an inspiration point--you don't have to copy every last detail. I took some creative license and flipped the whole sketch upside down, and I added a photo with the title.
 Here are some detail shots:



Thanks 4 your time!

4 comments:

  1. Great job with Jayne's sketch. I love your bright colours and how you switched it up to make it your own. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the sketch Tammy!! What a fun page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great page Tammy, so glad you had a chance to scrap and thanks for using the Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along! Your design is stunning! You won the random drawing for the $25 gift certificate to the store. COngratulations! (So nice to see you again!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!