Saturday, October 9, 2010

Embellish Challenge w/ Felt

I have to admit, when I looked at the current Embellish challenge, the colour combo threw me for a loop; however, the moment I thought of using woodgrain for the brown, this card sort just came together, and I'm surprisingly pleased with it . . . although, I'm thinking I need to add some twine somewhere.

 That centre label looks a bit peachy in the photo, but it is PTI's Sweet Blush.

Also, I thought I'd share my first Christmas Card Gift set I made this season.  It's for my aunt--she owns the spa where I sell my cards, so what better person to make a set for.  She sings in a choir, so I thought I'd incorporate sheet music into the cards as a theme. 






 Here's the whole set; I'll package them into a small red gift bag with the envelopes. I hope she likes it!!

It's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada!  I have SO much to be thankful for, including the snippets of time I get to craft, and thankful 4 you taking the time to visit me!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! 1st let me just say your felt card is fabulous. 2nd ....your Aunt is going to freak out when she sees those cards. I am in love with them and have to come back to CASE you for some of my Christmas cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve your Chritmas cards!! Absolutely gorgeous! Glad to see your posts again! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards, Tammy! The felt card is very pretty, I love it! And your set of cards is amazing! Thank you for participating in the Embellish Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous butterfly, Tammy! And the series of cards is just beautiful! What a wonderful gift! :) So glad you played along with us at Embellish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!