Thursday, October 7, 2010

Embellish Challenge

We'll I'm making another Embellish challenge deadline.  Keeping it short, because I have to tackle a pile of laundry that's reaching the height of a skyscrapper!!
Here's their great challenge:


Here's my first card:
 A closer look at the shimmer of Perfect Pearls on the butterfly:

Here's my second card:
Another closer look; I just made the Library card by creating a table in Word:
Sorry for the lighting in the photos; it's even thrown the colours off a bit :(
Thanks 4 your time!

2 comments:

  1. Very lovely designs! Thanks for joining the Embellish background stamping color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy these are both amazing. I can't believe you made your own library card!! I'm SO computer dumb I'd never be able to do something like that.

    Thanks for playing, I hope you tackled that laundry and didn't let it get the better of you. Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!