Saturday, February 26, 2011

Embellish Challenge-Birds

I can't believe I got an Embellish challenge done within the first week it was posted!!  However, I still took me days to get card posted.
FAB colours--I can see myself creating another card for this challenge.

I went a bit lighter on the colour blue, but the paper inspired the whole design, so I went with it.  I started with another bird image, but swaped it for this Martha Stewart bird image; not sold that I made the right choice.  Nevertheless, here it is:
 The sentiment is from Verve stamps.  I free cut the tree branch.
Off to go play Mouse Trap with my son!!


Thanks 4 your time!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card for the challenge. I love those colors together......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Tammy. You absolutely made the right choice cuz it's perfect!! Thanks for playing along with Embellish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this beautiful card, Tammy! I love those uneven stitches!!! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!