Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New House!!

We just got the keys to our new house yesterday!!!  Busy!  Busy! Busy!  We have much cleaning to do, including ripping up carpet and doing some painting before new carpet and wood floors go in at the end of the week. 
   Thought I'd stop in and post a card I made earlier this summer, given it will be weeks before I get all my crafty goodies unpacked and my scrap space set up to create again.
First, here's the inspiration.  It came from an Avon catalogue, and I new I wanted to use my wPlus9 Pointsettia Patterns to recreate that pattern from the bedding.
Here's what I came up with:

Hope your day is Fabulous too!!

Thanks 4 your time!

6 comments:

  1. Such an exciting time, getting your new house ready! And I ADORE your card - beautiful colors and design; love that inspiration picture, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Tammy! This card is BEAUTIFUL!! Love the yellow flower! You used the colors so fabulously! Good luck unpacking! You'll love the result :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gasp this is stunning girl! And so excited about the house! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh that is really pretty! Love the pop of yellow/gold. Good luck with your new house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just gorgeous, tammy:) have fun setting up the new place!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!