Thursday, June 7, 2012

LRW #136 -- Playing Card

Okay, I won't bore you with ALL the details of my technical difficulties with posting this card in time for yesterday's new Little Red Wagon challenge.  I will summarize them with a few key terms:
Dead camera battery + DH's Blackberry + downloading problems + frozen Blogger = a late post and a fumin' red-head!!  LOL

So on to the challenge . . . Rosanne has challenged us to use a Playing Card on our project.  Now, many of the DT members went with a traditional playing card.  I sort of thought outside the "deck" if you will, and thought of another "card" that you "play" a game with . . . a Bingo card.  Not sure if I broke the rules here, but given my aforementioned posting dilemmas, this will have to do :)


Please do check out what the other gals have created, and be sure to play along this week.
I'd love to see what kind of PLAYING CARDs you come up with!!

Thanks 4 your time!

7 comments:

  1. lol....i feel your pain girl
    great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and colorful card! Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you broke the rules (and I'm not just saying that because I was originally going to use a Bingo card too). Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not nice when blogger and other technologies won't co-operate. Love the colours and that icecream looks good enough to eat!
    Thanks for popping by my blog during the TSF blog hop and taking time to leave your kind comment. I hope you will visit again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you interpreted this challenge Tammy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!