Wednesday, June 13, 2012

LRW #137--Boys' B-Day Card

Happy Wednesday!!  At Little Red Wagon this week,
Deanna has challenged us to make a Boys' Birthday Card.

For many of us this is indeed a challenge.  For me, perhaps it was the challenge itself, 
or the fact that my son Owen has 3 birthday parties for some of his Kindergarten buddies in the span of a week and half that helped me create this "boy" card.
I love those little Dymo-label style alpha stickers!
It's hard to tell in the photo, but the circle/banner centre panel is popped up 
with foam adhesive for extra dimenstion.

So, dig into your wagon and see what Boy birthday card you can come up with.
Be sure to check out what the other LRW Girlfriends created,
 and leave some love on their blogs too!
Link your creation up to the LRW blog here.  
Featured cards are announced next Tuesday evening!


Thanks 4 your time!

7 comments:

  1. I love those dude stickers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Tammy, especially the little DUDE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Tammy! The DUDE stickers are perfect!!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple and yet very very cool. Love the "Dude"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo! That Bingo chip background is fantastic! Yum! And what a great challenge! I never seem to have enough boy cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!