Wednesday, December 12, 2012

LRW #163--We Wish You a PINK Christmas

Regs has asked us this week over at Little Red Wagon to view our Christmas projects through some rose-coloured glasses . . . 

. . . that means, she wants us to use PINK on our Christmas themed creations

I made a HOT pink card for my niece:
Not one of my favourite creations, but it will have to do--she'll like the glitter on the ornaments!

Be sure to check out with the rest of the DT has created with PINK, and then link up your creations to the LRW blog here.


Thanks 4 your time!

7 comments:

  1. That pink is fabulous and I love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I love that hot pink! Fabulous!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hot pink and glitter too! I've been loving Dawn's ornaments this year all over again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! How fun are the pink and gold combo, Tammy! Beautifully done! Wish you and your family a beautiful Christmas season and all the best in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Those ornaments are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!