Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Cookie Treat Bags

Tomorrow is my son Owen's "special day" at pre-school.  He gets to bring something in for show-n-tell and snacks for the rest of the class.  He'll be taking some healthy snacks, like banana muffins, cheese and fruit, but since we're so close to Halloween, I thought he could bring in a special treat for his classmates-Chocolate Chip Oatmeal cookies.  It's only a class of 9 kids, so it wasn't so bad to create the little bag tags and make a batch of cookies--I made the tags last week.





I'm happy with how they turned out, and I hope the kids like them!

Supplies:
Cellophane bags & Glitter foam stickers--Michaels
White cardstock--distressed with Distress Ink-Walnut stain



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!