Wednesday, November 18, 2009

365 Cards--Day #263 Ad Inspired

Today's challenge over at the 365 Cards blog was Ad Inspired.  Here's the ad:


The wall painting and paisley pillow in the image reminded me of a little flower border stamp I have from Stampology.  Lately, I've been obsessed with creating patterned paper by repeating borders; so I tried it here--I guess it's sort of my "stripes"  The circle gems are evoked by the repeated circle type pattern on the bed spread.


Supplies:
Paper: White notecard, Halcraft; blue strip, Fancy Pants    Stamps: Floral border stamp, Stampology; "Thank you", See-Ds Phrases Collection   Ink:  Dragonfly Black and Blue Lagoon, Colorbox    Other:  blue gems, ChatterBox; ribbon is repurposed

Thanks for your time!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! so special and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great! I LOVE the pattern you created. Its amazing the overall look you can get just from repeating one image. LOVE what you did, really really fabulous! Thanks for playing at 365!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness your stamping is perfect!! stuning card :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!