Friday, November 20, 2009

365 Cards--Day#261 Card Recipe

So I'm a few days late on Monday's challenge, but I finally got it done.  I have no idea why it took me so long; once I got started, it took me 10 minutes.  The challenge was a recipe which asked for:
  • 4x4 Card
  • Red Background
  • Snowflakes (pattern, embellishments, any #, and any variety)
  • 1 ribbon
  • stamped sentiment
So here's my card:

Supplies:
Paper: White notecard, DCWV; red pp, My Mind's Eye "Sweet Dreams Holiday Avenue" pack; black, Recollections   Stamp: Snowflake and sentiment are both Studio G mini stamp sets--different packs   Other: Gold embossing powder, Hampton Art; Ribbon, Wrights; background paper, Cosmo Criket

I couldn't, for the life of me, get that bow to go straight--c'est la vie! 
Here in Canada, Thanksgiving was last month--so I'm getting full into Christmas now--even have the carols going and I'm going to start decorating tomorrow!!  I love Christmas!!!

Thanks 4 your time!

1 comment:

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!