Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Christmas Gift Tags

Kristina Werner started her "Holiday Card Series" over at her blog this week.  She's posting a video each day for 25 days!!  Yippee.  Today she posted these ubber cute gift tags, so I had to make some--the little one is napping, and my 3 year old is playing (it's great having my crafting corner right next to his play area).  So, these are the few I just whipped up.  I'm watching my niece and nephew on Friday, since they have the day off school, and these are going to be great for craft time--perhaps some teacher gifts! I'm also going to make a bunch of them for all my cousins--my aunt has an annual Holiday get-together with all of her nieces in early December; these will make perfect little gifts for all of them.




The great thing about these little tags is that you can use your scraps to embellish!

Supplies:
Tags: Cricut Cartridge "George and Basic Shapes"  set at 4"    Paper: Kraft cardstock, Recollections; scraps
Stamps: "Merry Merry" stamp set from Recollections    Ink: Colorbox in Dark Brown and Cranberry; Distress Ink in Worn Lipstick; Gold Stickles    Ribbon: Celebrate It in red

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!