Friday, December 11, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #20

Well, Dawn has challenged us with another great colour combo over on her blog. That girl has such an eye for colour!!  I love everything she does!

  Now, I had to scrounge for some rust colour and improvised as best I could.



Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill Quicksand; Recollections Cream; Light Aqua scallop edge is a scrap from a snowflake paper from K&Company;  Brown scallop edge was a scrap piece of brown card stock that I darkened with Distress Ink   Stamps: Heidi Grace Sentiment; Fiskars Kimberly Poloson Flourishes  InkColorbox Burnt Sienna; Distress Ink Walnut  Other:  EK Success scallop punch; embossed the chipboard button with Hampton Art Copper ("rust" looking) EP; Elmers braiding cord; repurposed ribbon.

Thanks 4 your time!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the stamped design you created on this - and that button looks full of shimmery goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card! The stamped image is FAB and the chipboard button is something I just read about in a magazine! I had to scrounge for rust, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! That glittery button is gorgeous. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!