Wednesday, January 11, 2012

LRW #115 - Itty Bitty Little Polka Dot Bikini

Time for another Little Red Wagon challenge! 
Roseanne challenged us to make a card that could be either:
- Little
- Yellow
- Polka dotted
-Include a bikini
- OR ANY or ALL of these

I decided to make the card for a"little" one, used some "yellow", "polka dotted" ribbon, and embossed some "polka dots" on my background panel . . . I just couldn't figure out how to squeeze in the bikini--LOL


Hope you can join us. What a fun challenge--so many possibilities!
Go check your lil' wagon to see what you can come up with!
Then link up your card back to LRW.

Thanks 4 your time!

10 comments:

  1. Way too cute! I love how you stamped on the doily!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! So sweet. Love the pleated ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossing Tammy and the little tag. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I love that yellow ribbon..and polka dots! Totally my fav combo. You have done a fabulous job with this card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that embossed image...Such fun...Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tammy! I like how you pulled in the polka dots with embossing. Love the folded ribbon too. Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!