Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Vellum Butterflies

Morning all!  I'm loving having this week off!  Lots of time to relax, watch movies, get crafty (oh yeah, and squeeze in some essay marking).  I made this card yesterday for the current call from the CREATE Blog card challenge--vellum.
 I coloured my vellum with various Copics, then punched the butterflies out (colouring them again for a stronger colour and to highlight the edges).  I then sewed them onto a strip of recycled kraft cardstock, added the strip with foam adhesive onto card front, stamped my sentiment, and voila!

Hope you have a great day!!  It's absolutely frigid outside today (-13 Degrees Celsius)--brrr!!  I'm going to stay warm and get inky!!

Thanks 4 your time!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I never thought of colouring on vellum.

    Just give all the essays an "A". Save yourself some time and make your students super-happy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Tammy! This is a stunning card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!