Wednesday, January 25, 2012

LRW #117 - Winter Wonderland

Happy Hump Day!!  It's the middle of the week, and a new Little Red Wagon challenge is on!!
Winter Wonderland!

Joanne has challenged us to create a winter themed card.

 Hard to capture in the photo, but the little snowman is set with white embossing powder
I reused the top of a Kleenex box again--hadn't done that in a while.
Did a double bow this week--if you recall, it wasn't working for me last week with the 2 ribbons challenge.

Any-whoo . . . hope you can harness some winter inspiration to create something.  
Be sure to link it up at the LRW blog!

Edited (to add)
I made this "winter" card a while back, but realized I never posted it on my blog, and it also fits this challenge:

Thanks 4 your time!

8 comments:

  1. It still amazes me that you can make a Kleenex box top look so good. Such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love your recycling twist!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never used the top of a Kleenex top before...Love that idea. Your card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so very cute! Way to upcycle! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your second card is also gorgeous! I love the little felt snowman and all the embossing!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!