Saturday, January 14, 2012

Winter's Children's Hospital Valentine's Card Drive

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching for us card-makers, and I wanted to make some extra special ones for Winter's Children's Hospital Valentine's Card Drive.  St. Jude is just one of the Children's Hospitals that will be receiving cards.


Winter is very passionate about this drive, and it is that passion that inspired me to make some cards for these children.  If you have some time, I urge you to pop on over to her blog for the details.  She needs the cards mailed to her in Texas by Jan. 31, so for us Canadian-folk, that's not a lot of time. I'm getting mine mailed out today, so I hope they arrive there on time!

I made 4 very CAS cards--didn't want anything too bulky for the mail.




Again, I hope you can join us for this wonderful Card Drive!

Thanks 4 your time!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute cards!! I will be working on mine pretty soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice. I like all the felt and sewing. So generous of your to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable Tammy! I love the line of felty hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!