Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day #333 Green, Glitter & Grosgrain

It's Day #333 over at 365 Cards and the challenge is to use 3Gs--Green, Glitter and Grosgrain.  I just used some grosgrain ribbon yesterday on a card--and I loved the colour of it so much that I knew I wanted to pair it up with some green today for this challenge!!

Very CAS card to make--green (1) glitter(2) is Martha Stewart; patterned paper is from a Dollar Store; the rub-on sentiment is WeRMemory Keepers; and the ribbon (3) is from Michaels.


And here's the card I mentioned that I made yesterday with this same ribbon.  I'm adding it to the "Trash" challenge over at Dawn's blog here.  I already submitted one card for it (Baby Boy), and I'm just adding this Baby Girl one to that same post.  The little cut-out is from the packaging of a set of onesies I got for my baby boy Caden.

I definitely did a better job with the ribbon tying on the "Many Thanks" card!!
Okay--off to do another post for another challenge--I just can't stop with these challenges ;)

Thanks 4 your time!

1 comment:

  1. Another fab card, Tammy! I learn about so many challenges through your lovely blog! Love the design and ribbons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!