Sunday, May 16, 2010

Blog Candy Winner!!

Tomorrow is the big day--I go back to work!  I met my students last week, which makes it a bit easier to go back tomorrow.  I'll have a busy 6 weeks, but then I'll be off again for summer holidays!!

Thank you all for the best wishes and birthday wishes for my son! 

So without further ado the lucky winner is comment #5--NC who said, "Going back to work is always a tough transition. Hopefully you'll be able to find some time to continue once you're back into the groove of things. Thanks for the terrific giveaway!"


NC, I have no way of contacting you (no email or blog), so please contact me in the next 48 hours.  If I don't hear from you, I'll have to draw for another winner.

Hoping to posting some cards I made yesterday for the current EBTKS sketch challenge--so stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. i hope your day goes well, tammy! when i worked, i worked as a teachers aide in a high school--i really enjoyed the kids:)

    congrats, nc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you all the best as you head back to work! I've sent you an email about the giveaway.

    Thanks,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!