Saturday, May 8, 2010

Embellish Color Challenge


Told you that first Embellish Color Challenge submission {here} wouldn't be my last.  I think this color combo is my favourite from all the Embellish color challenges I've participated in.  I like this card better than the first one I sumbitted (more my style, I guess).  I'm loving the Glossy Accents I just picked up this week--what took me so long to buy that stuff?!?!

The butterfly is popped up to fill in the "Dimension" component of the challenge.  Although, I think the Glossy Accents help give the butterflies dimension too!

Oh Yeah! - - - DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT ON MY BLOG CANDY POST (SEE TOP OF MY BLOG). I DRAW FOR A WINNER NEXT SUNDAY (THE 16TH)!!


Okay, that's my third post for the day--I'm done!!  Going to try to get some time at my craft table right now while all the boys (including the hubby) are napping!

Thanks 4 your time!

9 comments:

  1. this is definately more you! gorgeous--have a great mothers day, tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card...love the background text and the glossy accents on the butterflies - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE glossy accents.... BEAUTIFUL! fab stamping!
    Angela xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy this is gorgeous! The layout the background the glossy accents everything about it! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooohhh, I love this card too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yet another awesome card! Those butterflies are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, Tammy!!! The butterflies look amazing :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the butterflies. Such a beautiful card. Your blog is wonderful and so well done. Look forward to your next card.....~Cherrie~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!