Wednesday, April 14, 2010

CARDS blog--Birthday Candles challenge

Well I got into my gardens today and boy did it feel great!  The greatest thing about spring is anxiously visiting my gardens each day to see what new flower is peeking out of the soil or what new bud has blossomed.  It just makes me so happy!   It was great to be outside for a large part of the day . . . I even took my camera out and got a pic of my card for this week's CARDS blog challenge (which is to feature candles on a birthday card). 

Here it is:

I just cut the flame free hand and inked it up on the edges and centre.  I curled up the top a bit to give it a bit of dimension--pretty pleased with how it turned out!

Going to try brainstorming invite ideas for my parents' 40th Anniversary.

Thanks 4 your time!

1 comment:

  1. love how this turned out, tammy! i have that background stamp and love how it looks here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!