Thursday, April 15, 2010

D"awe"n Inspired

Okay--so I new I'd play with Dawn's Color Cue {3} challenge again! Who knew I'd get it done in the same day!  . . .  I don't know if anyone else thought of this when they saw her colors, 
but I immediately thought of her own WPlus9Design Studio logo:
So I thought of Dawn when creating this card (hence my post title).  She and her stamps totally ROCK!!  And now that she has great shipping rates to Canada, she rocks even more!! (Now I just have to get back to work to earn some $$ again and order me some).  I gotta send this to her in the mail to thank her for her new stamp set I won!!  Woohoo!!  So Dawn, if you're reading this--yes, you're getting a sneak (well I guess full) peek at the card.

Thanks 4 your time!

8 comments:

  1. *speechless* That's me right now, and that is very hard to do! About all I can muster is a very humble "Thank You". Thank you for the kind words, your support and encouragement, and for the card. ;O) And no girly....YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the graphic nature of this card and I didn't think of her logo for the colors but now that you mention it and have created it, I sure do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your cards blog feature, tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, then... A second CARD! You rock! This is fabulous AND clever! Way to connect those images! You are ON FIRE! Yee Haw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sensational! You totally rocked it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!