Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm lovin' this paper!

While on the Moxie Fab blog this morning, I spotted that the Moxie Monday post featured this great patterned paper designed by Teresa Collins.  It's from her Welcome Home collection.  I fell in love with this paper . . .


I have lots of vintage print (as an English teacher I have lots of old texts I'll never use--I also went through a phase were I bought old books at garage sales).  So, I thought I'd take a shot at replicating Teresa's look.
II'm submitting this as my second card for the current EBTKS challenge -- I used string in a more conventional way this time.


Oh--and I have another string idea for the EBTKS challenge, so stay tuned for card #3!!

Thanks 4 your time!

6 comments:

  1. This is an awesome card Tammy! Love it! I wanted to visit you and tell you thank you for your comment on my 'rambling' post a while ago! Sorry to just be getting around to visiting you! This really is a great card! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness!! This is breathtaking!I love it! I really like your style in cardmaking! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely! That paper is fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card, tammy!-love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I LOVE your paper you made, it looks very similar to the other one! Thanks so much for playing with us in the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is devine!!! The damask paper was an awesome Idea. There's nothing like old books. They have so much history. I'm kind of a sentimental person and wonder about the person who previously loved and held the book.

    Again beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!