Friday, April 9, 2010

Let the Good Times Roll

Wow--2 card posts in one day!!  Guess the Embellish Parties challenge really got my mojo going!
I love that it includes Black and White--it leaves SO many possibilities. 

I printed off this sheet music image just yesterday, and thought it would work well for this challenge since most "parties" include music!  So here's my second submission for the challenge:


Also thought I'd post another card I made that uses this same sheet music; however, I distressed it all up. BTW, that pale green strip on the bottom is actually a Behr paint sample chip.  I found a whole pile of paint samples when I was cleaning up some drawers yesterday and I couldn't throw away all these great colours!!


Thanks 4 your time!

8 comments:

  1. love the paint chip idea-sweet cards, tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever first card you've got, love that sentiment with music paper. I really like the bold graphic nature of the first and the more quiet nature of the second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, Tammy. The sheet music is such a pretty effect, love it.
    PS. There is a little present waiting for you over at my blog, enjoy;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sheet music was a fantastic idea. I really like your ribbon treatment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful music background and ribbons, Tammy! T/he stitching is fab! I'm glad you are inspired with the color combo... I haven't got any ideas for that one. Thanks for the sweet comment in my blog ,too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards rock!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT design... love it!!!
    Hugs,
    Angela xxx.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 leaving a comment--I love reading them!!